All Yes Good
Based in Redwood Shores, California
Octogeddon is a semi-casual action strategy game. You play as Octogeddon, a giant mutant octopus bent on world destruction. Grow more tentacles and evolve each of them into deadlier weapons until you become the ultimate eight-legged killing machine!
Octogeddon is our first game as this newly formed studio. We're trying to employ everything we learned from making Plants vs. Zombies and put together a game that will knock the world's collective socks off.
- Easy to pick up, hard to put down
- Play as a gigantic octopus, using your tentacles to completely obliterate cities! Good old fashioned stress relief!
- Mutate your octopus arms into over 25 different deadly weapons, each based on a different animal
- Tons and tons of destruction! Destruction is always good
- Mutate one of your arms into a frog head that can catch planes with its tongue! Slam said planes into other planes! Tell me you've always wanted to do that!
Release Date Teaser YouTube
IGN Gameplay Video YouTube
IGN Gameplay with Commentary YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "[George Fan] sat down with me at a cafe recently to go through the first live demo of the game, and I think the title is brilliant."
- Dean Takahashi, VentureBeat
- "Octogeddon is a fun, simple, arcade concept, and the absurd plight of an octopus with snakes, chicken heads, lobster claws, and other strange things for arms can quickly absorb you."
- Brittany Vincent, Rock Paper Shotgun
Octopus Carrying A Coconut
We thought you might enjoy watching a video of an octopus carrying a coconut: youtube.com.
About All Yes Good
All Yes Good is a new indie studio formed by George Fan, creator of Plants vs. Zombies. We make games that are easy to pick up and hard to put down.
More information on All Yes Good, our logo & relevant media are available here.