All Yes Good
Based in Redwood Shores, California
Octogeddon is a semi-casual action strategy game from the creators of Plants vs. Zombies. You play as Octogeddon, a massive mutant octopus with one mission: DESTROY the world! Grow more tentacles and evolve each of them into deadlier and deadlier weapons until you become the ultimate eight-legged killing machine!
Octogeddon is our first game as this newly formed studio. We're trying to employ everything we learned from making Plants vs. Zombies and put together a game that will knock the world's collective socks off.
- Easy to pick up, hard to put down
- Deep customization: Attach over 25 different animals as weapons to each of your arms! The combinations are endless, and deciding what to upgrade is super satisfying!
- A variety of enemies each requiring different tactics to fight. And boss battles too!
- Wreaking havoc and destroying cities as a massive mutant octopus = Great stress relief! Some doctors will agree!
- You've played Shoot-Em-Ups, but have you ever played a brand new genre of game called Spin-Em-Up? Dive into this new experience and SPIN TO WIN!
- From the guys that brought you the original Plants vs. Zombies
- Ridiculously fun and ridiculously ridiculous!!
Launch Trailer YouTube
Release Date Teaser YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Fan and his team created an absolute masterpiece with this crazy, hard, unforgettable game."
- Marielle Shaw, Third Coast Review
- "It absolutely perfectly draws you in for that Just One More Go, looping your desire to try again with its constant dripping of new elements"
- John Walker, Rock Paper Shotgun
- "Who knew that fighting as a giant octopus could be this fun?"
- Dean Takahasi, VentureBeat
Octopus Carrying A Coconut
We thought you might enjoy watching a video of an octopus carrying a coconut: youtube.com.
About All Yes Good
All Yes Good is a new indie studio formed by George Fan, creator of Plants vs. Zombies. We make games that are easy to pick up and hard to put down.
More information on All Yes Good, our logo & relevant media are available here.