All Yes Good
Based in Redwood Shores, California
Press / Business contact:
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c04/h03/mnt/67856/domains/octogeddon.com/html/press/index.php on line 311
All Yes Good is a new indie studio formed by George Fan, creator of Plants vs. Zombies. We make games that are easy to pick up and hard to put down.
All Yes Good is a small team of just three: Designer George Fan, Artist Rich Werner, and Programmer Kurt Pfeifer. We like to keep things lean and mean. (Actually no, not mean, we're a nice bunch) George and Rich met working on the original Plants vs. Zombies at PopCap Games, where George did lead design and Rich did lead art. Kurt also worked at PopCap, having programmed on the XBLA version of Plants vs. Zombies amongst other things. The three of us got together to simply make the best game we could without outside influence or pressure.Octogeddon
Octogeddon is our first game as this newly formed studio. We're trying to employ everything we learned from making Plants vs. Zombies and put together a game that will knock the world's collective socks off.
GDC Talk: How to Choose a Theme for Your Game YouTube
There are far more images available for All Yes Good, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c04/h03/mnt/67856/domains/octogeddon.com/html/press/index.php on line 504
Awards & Recognition
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c04/h03/mnt/67856/domains/octogeddon.com/html/press/index.php on line 509
- "George Fan, the co-creator of the phenomenal hit Plants vs Zombies, is developing a new game called Octogeddon with his new indie game studio, All Yes Good."
- Dean Takahashi, VentureBeat
- "George Fan, the designer behind the massively successful Plants vs. Zombies, is now developing a new game at his newly formed studio. The game, which is called Octogeddon, began life at a 48-hour game jam."
- Alan Bradley, Gamasutra
- "Plants vs. Zombies has become such a runaway hit for PopCap and EA that its origins are easy to forget. Before it spawned several sequels, spinoffs, and loads of merchandise, it was a humble prototype created by George Fan."
- Jeff Cork, Game Informer
- "Forty-eight hours later, Fan completed the first draft of Octogeddon, a tiny game about a giant octopus with special tentacles that assume the behaviors of different species like chickens and honeybees."
- Andrew Webster, The Verge
GDC 2012: How I Got My Mom to Play Through Plants vs. Zombies
George Fan talks about designing the tutorials in Plants vs. Zombies: gdcvault.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Founder & Creative Director